Harish Kapadia over the decades has written several articles and notes for various publications and organisations. Harish’s mountain exploits are covered in his several books, while these articles cover other subjects. They include about trek in Kenya, lighter look at printing the Himalayan Journal with a history of the Himalayan Journal itself. There are article on Mobile Revolution in the Himalaya and about environment.
- Himalayan Disaster – Nature’s Fury or Man-made Calamity? (September 2013)
- Harish Kapadia “Mountaineers Never Retire” (May 2013)
- Bill Tilman (August 2011)
- The book that inspired me (June 2008)
- The Future is Here (May 2008)
- Inspiration (October 2007)
- A Ringing Revolution (June 2007)
- It Does Not Rain In Northern Kenya (August 2003)
- Journey Of The Journal (September 2002)
- A Journey With Kings (May 2002)
- Himalayan Journal and Printing industry (June 1998)
- India Printing Works (June 1997)
- Environment Terrorists (May 1995)
- Climb Every Mountain (June 1974)
. . . and the list goes on!